Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday, November 06, 2009

Hey guys. I know it has, once again, been a few days since my last update. Sorry. I have been going through a lot over the past few weeks. First I would like to thank CreativeEatsYou for the amazing support. I really need it. I have been eating normally, maybe even a little too much, for the past week. I hate it so much. My mind despises it and wants me to stop. Ana is screaming into my ear day and night, begging me to stop. I am finally ready to obey once again. Starting tomorrow I will be going on a 3 day fast. I will need a lot of support. I have created an e-mail account that only my readers will have access to. If you would like to e-mail me to help me get through this, I would really appreciate it. I will also give you any kind of support you need. I am here for you and I hope you will be there for me. You can find the e-mail at the bottom of this entry.
I want to be thin. I want to be able to see by beautiful bones, every single bone. I will not eat. I will not eat. I will not eat. I will hate my body, until it is truely perfect in every single was possible. I will thrive for perfection. I will thrive to be thin. I will refuse the food that calls out to me all hours of the day. I will become perfect. I will die successful and beautiful.
I must go. I apologize for the sketchiness and inconsistency of this entry. My mind is such a blur at the moment.

e-mail for support: thrivingforperfection@yahoo.com
Note: Please do not send me any rude, hurtful, or unsupportive e-mails. You honestly do not understand what I go through, what others go through. And you won't until you go through the pain yourself.

I love you all.
Stay strong, starve on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I have your email address, I'll e-mail you tonight. We all need support! Good luck

Stay strong!

~Creative
x