Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, October 26, 2009

Let me start off by telling you about the past two days. They were pretty much awful, to say the least. I was constantly shoving food into my wanting mouth. No matter what my mind wanted, it just couldn't over power what my body longed for. Idle hands. I must have gained at least five pounds. I can feel it disgustingly hang all over my body. However, I do not know the exact numbers of my weight gain, because unfortunately my scale was broken over the past weekend. I don't know how long it's going to be until I see the grade my body was given for this disaster or any other disasters that are to come over the next week. I am going to have to try extra hard. I can't gain anymore weight than I already have.
With that being said, I am going to tell you of my plans for today. I plan to fast today and possibly tomorrow. I would usually fast for more than one day, but recently my sister has been making comments, here and there, about my eating habits. It all depends on how observant she is over the next few days. If I feel I can get away with a few more fasting days, I will definitely do so. I have to make up for my last two days of devouring everything in my sight.
I could really use some motivation guys. Please leave me some comments.


Note: I will not reveal my actual weight until I am comfortable enough. I know this sounds stupid, because it's an online blog and you don't know who I really am. It helps me, if you aren't aware of my weight I will become more motivated to lose more weight, faster, to reveal a good number to you. In time you will learn my real weight. I will, however, let you in on my HW and GW.
HW: 256
GW: 110


When people heard what weight I would want to be and then realized how much I actually weighed they would think it isn't possible. They are wrong. I have already lost a great amount of that weight. I will be 110 pounds.

I will update you on the fast and if I am able to fast for more than one day tomorrow afternoon. Until then lovlies. stay strong, starve on.

No comments: