Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hi everybody.
This is my ana blog. I will give you updates (hopefully) daily. This first blog post will be me telling you a little bit about myself.
I have been overweight all my life. I have always tried doing something about it. A few years ago I decided to stop eating as much as possible and it helped. However, I am still not satisfied with my weight or with the way I look. I thought maybe if I had more support from my fellow ana's, my determination would double. So that is why I decided to open my life up to you. I can't wait to hear what you have to say.


Note: Please do not most any hurtful or unhelpful comments. Also the names have been changed to keep my identity secret. Last, the picture is not of me. It is my favorite thinspiration picture.


:D

No comments: