Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Well, I have had the worst day of my life. I can't give the details because if someone I know comes across this they will automatically know who I am. It involves school. Anyways. I think I did pretty good with eating today. However, I didn't fast like I was supposed to. I am proud of myself though. Usually during times like this I eat everything in sight, but I didn't do that this time. I ate lunch at school and I ate a little bit of pasta when I got home. I drank a small lunch carton of fat-free white milk and a few glasses of water. No school tomorrow. A little Halloween break. I plan to use the day to work on my ana/mia/ednos diary, workout, and study a few tips and tricks to see what works for me and what doesn't based on experiment. I have a little tip that works great. If you have really skinny friends, examine them when you get the chance (without being noticed, of course.). Look at everything you find appealing on their body. You will want it so bad that you will refuse food. Also, picture yourself that size. When you cut your weight in half, your friendships double. Less weight, more friends. People will be drawn to you. Try it out and let me know if it works for you. It does for me. :D

Stay strong, starve on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about your day, but you have tomorrow to take a break and think about other things rather than school.
Keep going strong love.