Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hi everyone. First I would like to thanks xokinsey for your encouraging comment. You helped me realize that I am not the only on with weak points.
Well yesterday, as you know, I decided to eat regularly. It went okay, I guess. It definitely made me feel terrible, but today is a fasting day. I have done great so far. I have only consumed water. I am just a little concerned that I will go back to eating. Those few days of failure have really discouraged me. I didn't exercise yesterday, as planned. However, I will today. I always exercise during my fasts. I know you shouldn't. You are supposed to rest, but I don't and I don't plan to. I need to exercise more than anything. Plus this will be a three day fast, so there isn't really much danger in exercising during it, unless I start feeling dizzy. I am always safe. If I feel I am going to pass out, I stop exercising and continue when I have more strength. Leave me a few comments. :D

Stay strong, starve on.




One more thing. If you have a myspace, add To Write Love On Her Arms. www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms. They really need the support. If you don't know what TWLOHA is, it is a non-profit organization that helps self-mutilation victims (people who cut themselves.) It is supported by people such as Paramore, Meg and Dia, A Skylit Drive, The Rocket Summer, Thrice, Amy Lee of Evanescence, Jimmy Eat World, Copeland, Anberlin, Hawthorne Heights [[RIP Casey Calvert]], and much more. You can go to their website and purchase clothing items and donate to their charity. http://www.twloha.com/. You can also go to http://www.halfofus.com/ to learn more about suicide, self-mutilation, depression, etc. Thanks so much my starving beauties.

No comments: